How to Fix Volume Increase Automatically Issue in Windows 10?
Have you face this situation, you are using your Windows 10 computer system and all of sudden your operating system automatically increase their volume level. You have shocked that what the happening on your computer. But no need to worry for that its a fundamental issue on the Windows 10 PC. So please now, no need to wondering on that condition if your computer system strangely increases their volume. We are proving some of the amazing ways to resolve this issue.
So if you are also facing this issue, then please read this post carefully and follow one of them the way to get immediate right with it.
Some Effective Way to Solve Window 10 Volume Increase Issue
Method-1 Run the Audio Troubleshooter
You have seen that your windows ten computer system increase their audio or volume or do down automatically by itself then you need to Run the Audio Troubleshooter on your system.
- For this, Press the Windows + I key to open up the Settings app.
- . Then click on the Update & Security option.
- Here you will get an option from the left-pane that showing Troubleshoot, please select that option.
- . Then click on the option that says Playing Audio.
- . Next, select the Run the Troubleshoot option.
- Wait for some time while the scan process is completing then follow the onscreen instructions to return your computer system on normal volume mode.
- . Besides this, you can also do it by opening the Settings app.
- . Then select the System from the menu section.
- Then select the Sound and then click on the Troubleshoot option.
Method-2 Update Or Roll the audio driver
- To start the method, click on the Start menu icon and then type the control panel. Select from the search query, and please be make sure to select the Hardware and Sound from the menu.
- . Now, click on the Device Manager and then select the option, Audio inputs and outputs.
- Here, you will get a drop-down that was showing your audio device.
- Please right-click on it and select the Properties option.
- At last, click on the Driver and then select the Roll Back Driver option, follow the onscreen displayed instructions to continue it.
Method-3 Disable Sound enhancements
You can get this from the Microsoft and third-party vendors. They are providing audio enhancement package to make your computer system specific hardware sound correctly. All are offered to as Audio Enhancements in the Windows 10. But some of the time it can be possible that these can create some issues with audio and sound.
In case, if you face any issues with your audio and sound, then you can Turn Off Audio Enhancements, and we will make sure that it will help you to solve your sudden volume increasing issue on your Window 10 PC.
We hope that this post will help you to fix volume increase automatically issue in Windows 10. But please don't skip any step to save your time and efforts.